All goods offered by PAPASTERIOU V. PETROS are covered by 6 months warranty, from invoice date, which covers defects in materials, provided that:
- Proper installation according the latest specifications of the machine manufacturer.
- All liquids (lubricants and coolant) must be in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications engine.
- Motor or machine must be subject to regular review by manufacturer’s specifications.
- Parts must be used in accordance with their intended purpose.
- Can not be fitted in engines modified (non-compliant with the factory).
Warranty does not cover the costs associated with installing, removing, and downtime of the machine / engine. PAPASTERIOU V. PETROS reserves the right to investigate the replacement parts and related accessories required.
Faulty goods should be securely packed. Along with the form, please attach a copy of the purchase document and send it to our address:
159 MONASTIRIOU STREET
Warranty covers only direct customers PAPASTERIOU V. PETROS.